bolton snooker
please register using a valid email address
bolton snooker
please register using a valid email address
bolton snooker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bolton snooker

the best bolton based snooker site on the planet

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
snooker loopy nuts are we........................we're all snooker...........ahh shut up!!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» whats going on ??? why has the site not been updated ????
For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:14 pm by mark19662009

» Bring your team to rileys bolton!!!!!!!!
For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:40 pm by rileysbolton

» Rileys bolton fantastic new offers and kids club every saturday morning.
For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:23 pm by rileysbolton

» Rileys bolton fantastic new offers and kids club every saturday morning.
For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:17 pm by rileysbolton

» R.I.P the best bolton based snooker site on the web
For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:24 pm by timbo

» this site is shit
For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:30 pm by timbo

» accy day is saturday
For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:23 pm by Admin

» What we want to achieve is a very busy site
For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:16 pm by Admin

» Email To Admin
For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

For the main site to run smoothly

Go down 
+3
crswanick
kunglestillskint
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

For the main site to run smoothly Empty
PostSubject: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:23 pm

We need your cards in on time. We are still short in all sections but B & C are the worst after week 1.

We are going to try and sort out a way of getting you to scan them and email them to us as well as post them to Malc. You might even be able to take a pic on a phone and send them on the night.

Once we have a designated email address up and running I'll post it on here.

Cheers What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://boltonsnooker.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:38 am

section C BAolton snooker club. Evil or Very Mad

Where's your card???

you're the ONLY card missing

FAIL.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:17 am

ellesmere B

get your card in !
Back to top Go down
kunglestillskint

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 am

Ellesmere C too!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:53 am

ellesmere b of c section. actufuckinglly!
Back to top Go down
kunglestillskint

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:56 am

Who the fook is A of C then cunto??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:59 am

there is only 2 teams a & b one is in a section the other B is in c section.

take your time, it will dawn on you.......
Back to top Go down
kunglestillskint

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:02 am

Who is on first base, what is on second base, so who is on second base, no who is on first base, what is on second base etc etc
oh how confusing is this little game they call snooker cheers clown
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:25 am

Longley Road Social Club wheres your week 2 results? Evil or Very Mad
Bar Lane Bowling Club wheres your week 2 results? Evil or Very Mad
The Railway Club wheres your week 2 results? Evil or Very Mad
Bar Lane Bowling Club c2 wheres your week 2 results? Evil or Very Mad

Kearsley Social Club (section c) no results in for week 3!
ellesmere (section c) no results for week 3!
St. Josephs Social Club (section b) no results for week 3!
Dobbies Social Club (section b) no results for week 3!
Hill Tops Social Club (section b) no results for week 3!
Deane Conservative Club (section a) no results for week 3!
Riley's Snooker Club A2 (section a) no results for week 3!
Back to top Go down
kunglestillskint

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:04 am

Yeah!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
crswanick

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:39 pm

Start deducting 2 points from home team if card not in by the following thursday after the game?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:59 pm

crswanick wrote:
Start deducting 2 points from home team if card not in by the following thursday after the game?

Thats not a bad idea. we don't have that power though, its down to big bob and mad malc Laughing

It's a right pain in the arse though trying to keep the site up to date. It's easier than ever to get the results in too, now that you can scan and email them or take a pic on a mobile and email it.

scorecards@boltonsnooker.co.uk

we are currently looking at getting a text number so you could even send them by mms. At least one player in either side would have that facility on their mobile i would have thought.
Back to top Go down
crswanick

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:49 am

We use texting for our results in the pool league, if there is no result by email, post or text by the following week, 2 points are taken off the home team.
You could also have a similar system but allow a warning or 2 before implementing, ie do it once , ok. do it twice, thats your last chance, but 3 times is not on & you lose the 2 points for that & any other late result.
Back to top Go down
timbo

timbo

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:37 pm

3 strikes sounds fair to me. Malc Gannon should mention it at the next meeting. £5 fine per late card plus 3 lates and you're docked.
Back to top Go down
gaz

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:48 pm

fine the clubs who fail to post match cards 2 points for first time then increase for each late card its same clubs which are at fault
Back to top Go down
snooker warrior

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:36 pm

Admin wrote:
Longley Road Social Club wheres your week 2 results? Evil or Very Mad
Bar Lane Bowling Club wheres your week 2 results? Evil or Very Mad
The Railway Club wheres your week 2 results? Evil or Very Mad
Bar Lane Bowling Club c2 wheres your week 2 results? Evil or Very Mad

Kearsley Social Club (section c) no results in for week 3!
ellesmere (section c) no results for week 3!
St. Josephs Social Club (section b) no results for week 3!
Dobbies Social Club (section b) no results for week 3!
Hill Tops Social Club (section b) no results for week 3!
Deane Conservative Club (section a) no results for week 3!
Riley's Snooker Club A2 (section a) no results for week 3!

points should be docked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can bet they will make sure they send them next time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gaz

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:45 pm

how can players be handicap after so many games when several teams have less then half there cards in .
team a has 7 cards in player 1 has won 6 lost 1 gets handicaped 5 to 10
team b has 3 cards in player 2 has won 7 out of 7 gets no handicap because hes only got 3 wins
therefore team a who plays the game is worse off
Back to top Go down
timbo

timbo

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:49 pm

gaz wrote:
how can players be handicap after so many games when several teams have less then half there cards in .
team a has 7 cards in player 1 has won 6 lost 1 gets handicaped 5 to 10
team b has 3 cards in player 2 has won 7 out of 7 gets no handicap because hes only got 3 wins
therefore team a who plays the game is worse off

good point. Cool
Back to top Go down
Len

Len

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:39 am

Has anybody considered that the more than usual number of cards missing could be the result of the recent postal dispute. There are millions of undelivered items, your card could be lurking amongst these in some remote sorting office. It's a fact that not everybody has access to computers / scanners. Cut people a bit of slack during this industrial unrest. santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.astleycyclespeedway.org.uk
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Len wrote:
Has anybody considered that the more than usual number of cards missing could be the result of the recent postal dispute. There are millions of undelivered items, your card could be lurking amongst these in some remote sorting office. It's a fact that not everybody has access to computers / scanners. Cut people a bit of slack during this industrial unrest. santa

ok, during the last two weeks maybe. thats why there's been no shaming lately. the response to emailing has been great so far. the site is struggling a little at the moment as malc has been away and so has one of the webmasters.

its a fair point that not everyone has access to email but i should imagine at least on player in each team has or at least the vast majority. the art of great management is good delegation Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the main site to run smoothly   For the main site to run smoothly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the main site to run smoothly
Page 1 of 1